And, finally, here is the third part of the Marketing Makeover winnings:
Phase III: Keep the Momentum Going
- Joan Stewart ~~ one half hour of consulting and 3 free special reports of my choice. Apparently, here’s where I can start building my offline, traditional publicity strategy. Joan is the expert for that.
- Dan Janal ~~ PR Leads package. I’ll receive three months free of media leads that I can send to my media page, once the media page is built. Hopefully if I build it, they will come!
- Susan Harrow ~~ Women’s Supersaver Bundle (CD and transcripts) plus “Get a 6-Figure Book Advance”. I have already received this prize and have read through much of Susan’s book. Very interesting stuff! Once my autobiography is safely nestled in its rightful place in the Library of Canada, preserved as Canadian heritage for future generations, then I’ll kick ass to find a foreign publisher and, hopefully, a six-figure book advance. Can you say “retirement fund”?!
- Wayne Kelly ~~ 30 Days to Radio Success Class plus coaching session. This should be interesting, given my Glenda-ish. But if this non-verbal red-head can podcast, why not radio?! Wayne says he is up for the challenge!
- Marc Harty ~~ PR Traffic package. This is a info product that teaches me a system for optimizing press releases for better search engine ranking. Apparently good for when I’m ready to connect with traditional media and will bring in more general traffic. I will need my media room in place for this.
- Milana Leshinsky ~~ Licensing Revenue Secrets. According to Suzanne, this package is “when you’re ready to develop a workshop based on your book, here’s the product that will help you license it and get it out to all kinds of people who become your representatives in the marketplace.” I’m not sure how this will pan out. I’ll keep you posted.
Obviously, it is a fairly intensive makeover package, worth over $12,000, for which I would like to thank all of the contributors. I look forward to connecting with all of you.
This is an awesome opportunity and I can only imagine where it may take me. It could really launch my book into orbit! I’m looking forward to diving into all these goodies. My first session with Suzanne is in a few minutes. My session in “Get Known Now”. Stay tuned…