Continuing with the list of prizes from the Mega Marketing Makeover, here is the second part.
Part II: Online & Offline Publicity
- Andrea Lee’s Multiple Streams of Coaching Income ~~ Pink Spoon Marketing Binder.
- Andy Wibbels ~~ Instant access to Business Blog Basics, Easy Bake Weblogs and RSS Essentials plus a consultation with Andy on a blogging strategy as part of the marketing makeover. I’m really eager to get my new blog set up, so that I can dive into Andy’s courses and Go Blogwild! For me, in my situation, I think blogging will be a key strategy in building my platform, and subsequently, creating interest in my book.
- Claire Communications : Newsletter Package (Value $250) This is great for setting up your ezine and beginning to build your list.
- Travis Greenlee ~~ One VIP seat in the Industry Leading Virtual Practice Builder. Apparently, this is an excellent program that will help me develop more traffic to blog and site, which definitely woul be good. Rumour has it his techniques are different and generate a lot of excitement.
- Michael Port ~~ One month of coaching (3 - 30 minute sessions). The focus here will be on booking my practice solid, attracting clients. I guess this will first entail creating a practice so that I have one to book solid. Stay tuned for details!
- David Wood ~~ Explode Your Coaching Practice Online audio set. Apparently more general good stuff on building traffic, and expanding reach that can be applied to practices or regular businesses.