Back in July, I won the Mega Marketing Makeover, sponsored by Suzanne Falter-Barns of Get Known Now. This landslide victory was due to awesome support from friends and strangers alike. I sure felt the love that week. Pam Slim’s blog post is only one example of the amazing support I have received, for which I am truly appreciative.
Suzanne has broken the $12,000 prize package into three parts. Here is the first part.
Part One: Create the Branded Web Presence
- Lena West ~~ Technology Diet Summer Intensive and 3 hours of one-on-one consulting. The coaching sessions are done and I will participate in the next offering of the Technology Diet Summer Intensive. I’m curious to see what this is all about.
- Suzanne Falter-Barns ~~ Get Known Now Boot Camp - Suzanne’s private coaching program of 3 one hour sessions over 6 weeks to establish my brand, plus 2 half hours to assess. Her objectives here are to do some brand chat, some online image development like refinement of site, setting up of a media page and kit, and clarification of market. We can also do a little work on how best to set up a product stream off of the book and get offline publicity for the book. And we’ll set up a tandem website and blog that can work together to give you a full range of online motion.
- Nancy Cleary ~~ Custom web banner for website.
- Shari Horne ~~ Blog design using Nancy’s banner. I sense my blog will move to a more permanent home rather soon.
- Peggy Murrah ~~ Website Design using Nancy’s banner. Of course, this design will need to implement accessible web design principles.
- Jill Chongva ~~ Complete shopping cart setup and 2 e-covers.
- Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero ~~ Red Hot Copy Complete Copywriting Kit.
- Kristie T ~~ Complete Website Evalution ($150 value) to determine whether my newly branded blog is working as powerfully as it can.
I will blog about Part II and III over the next few days. My intention is also to blog about my progress as I work my way through this Marketing Makeover. Stay tuned!